Monday, July 11, 2016

Home

Hello and welcome to my little corner of the internet!

My name is Dawn Avachat and I am a teenage girl from California. I'm a complete bookworm, and I'd like to think this site showcases that pretty well. On here, you can find neat little things like book reviews, writing tips, posts on my writing process, and random rants, among other things.

So go on! Look through my posts (I promise, I will write more!) and let me know what you think down in the comments.

With that said, here are a few fun facts about me that you probably don't want or need to know, but I'll tell you anyway:

  • I'm an aspiring writer. Emphasis on the aspiring part.
  • I'm a YA junkie. I can read pretty much any genre, but, being a young adult myself, I write exclusively Young Adult fiction. All my tips and tricks of writing on this site are geared primarily for other Young Adult writers. Specifically of the teenage variety. (Of course, older writers are definitely welcome.)
  • I hate peanut butter.
  • I love dark chocolate.
  • I really, really like the nighttime. Like a lot. 
  • I get addicted to trashy TV shows very quickly. Some of my personal favorites include: The Bachelor/The Bachelorette, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and Pretty Little Liars, to name a few.
  • While I'm a fan of many poor quality television shows, I'm proud to say at least some of the shows on my watchlist are good quality: Friends, New Girl, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, etc.


That's (most of) it! I hope you all have a wonderful day and life filled with donuts and sunshine and all good things.

Much love,
Dawn Avachat

*Logo for this blog was created by Logomakr. They're fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment